There’s a lot of confusion among teenagers today…
- 72% of 18-29 year olds self-identify as “Spiritual but not religious”
- 54% of “conservative protestant” teenagers affirmed that there was more than one way to God
- 32% of 13-17 year olds left their faith behind because of “intellectual skepticism”
- Less than “one-half of one percent of adults in the Mosaic generation – i.e., those aged 18 to 23 – have a biblical worldview.”
- 60% percent of young people who went to church as teens drop out or disengage after high school.
— Jonathan Morrow, from http://thinkchristianly.blogspot.com/2012/06/how-to-prepare-teenagers-for-college.html