As Christians who care about truth and want to love our neighbors well as people made in the image of God, what are we to do? Here are three practical steps you can take to resist the Tyranny of Tolerance.
- Recognize the new moral code being imposed in our culture today.
- Prepare today for the conversations that are coming tomorrow.
- Stand up when you have the opportunity to graciously push back when your Christian convictions are challenged.
— Jonathan Morrow, from 3 Practical Steps to Resist the Tyranny of Tolerance
There’s a lot of confusion among teenagers today…
- 72% of 18-29 year olds self-identify as “Spiritual but not religious”
- 54% of “conservative protestant” teenagers affirmed that there was more than one way to God
- 32% of 13-17 year olds left their faith behind because of “intellectual skepticism”
- Less than “one-half of one percent of adults in the Mosaic generation – i.e., those aged 18 to 23 – have a biblical worldview.”
- 60% percent of young people who went to church as teens drop out or disengage after high school.
— Jonathan Morrow, from http://thinkchristianly.blogspot.com/2012/06/how-to-prepare-teenagers-for-college.html